Communication and putting people first in addition to extensive knowledge of building materials and renovations provides a client benefit that most others are unable to deliver. I apply the same attention to detail and exceptional customer service standards to every inspection, big or small.
Many years of experience working and communicating with people in a variety of challenging environments ensures an inspection service package that is delivered accurately and practically. Providing suggested solutions, not just identifying issues, provides my clients with the input necessary to make an informed decision. Being part of the solution is a critical component of my inspection reports.
If you have more specific service-related questions, please contact me. I’d love to hear from you.
I invite you to complete the contact form and then I'll be able to call or email you with the information you’ve requested. I strive to understand and exceed your expectations.
Pre Listing/Seller’s Inspections
Are becoming more widely accepted as a favorable “proactive” option for client consideration
- Demonstrates transparency on the part of the seller (nothing to hide)
- Everyone can view the condition of the residence - no last minute surprises
- Any issues that arise can be evaluated and/or a second opinion considered before the house is listed, rather than during negotiations
- Sellers can choose to make improvements or reflect the condition in the listing price
- Buyers may be more comfortable making an offer because they know what they are getting
- May result in more offers
Brian Boechler firstname.lastname@example.org
250 317 2144